Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Front Page News.

Wasn't yesterday exciting?

I so wanted to be home and glued to the TV all day watching the coverage of the inauguration. At work I was able to watch a little bit of it through streaming video, and of course, last night I watched the party/concert/star-fest... and couldn't help but get a little emotional! It was just such a big day. Ground-breaking, forward-moving, hope-filled.

Minutes before I clicked over to CNN to watch it unfold, I checked the Etsy homepage to see what was new. And, lo and behold, look what I found:



Right square in the middle of it all was my Ball Jars print. I blinked a few times, I just couldn't believe my eyes.



Yup, what a ground-breaking day, indeed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME! Congrats Ali!!

Harpy said...

Congrats! Well deserved.