Thursday, May 22, 2008

Do-over.



I'm pretty happy with how Miss Dotty turned out. Much, much better. (That might be the understatement of the year! Sigh.) I've come to realize that it takes me about 3 goes at a pattern before I can make it look presentable; 6 goes at it before I make it my own. That's what I'm most excited about now... I finally have the hang of it and am ready to alter the pattern, add some buttons, perhaps a collar and definitely some pony tails.

In the meantime, Dotty will be gifted to little Miss Finn (my adorable and ridiculously beautiful niece) this weekend for her baptism. I'm thinking perhaps of doing a little collection for her to keep on her shelves.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, that's a perfect doll!

Bravo.

mom/ninny said...

I knew you could do it! Your other doll was just too "New York" and this one is perfect and so natural. I love the idea of a collection for Miss Finn-she will too! love, ninny

Dawn Gahan said...

Sweetness. Wonder what Miss Finn will wind up calling her?

Dgirl

Anonymous said...

She turned out great!!!!!! -courtney