Saturday, February 21, 2009

she keeps me in purses

I've been meaning to post pictures of these for awhile now:




Mom created them for me out of my favorite Amy Butler fabric — one for my birthday and one for Christmas. They are so well-crafted, so beautifully detailed that when I carry them I am always stopped and told just how wonderful they are. She even has a little embroidered tag in them, attached with the tiniest of safety pins.

I actually keep them both hung on various doors around the house because they are just too lovely to be hidden away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE them! Especially love the yellow one...so great.

spread your wings said...

these are so cute. i can understand why you like to keep them in view.
i just found your blog via your etsy site. my daughter and i also have etsy sites so i frequent the treasury page quite often. your photography is absolutely beautiful (and i see your in Atlanta as well).
I know I will be visiting your blog again soon.

mom/ninny said...

thank you for featuring me, sissy-I love you and will always sew for you...............