Tag, I'm it! My post/meme for this evening is brought to you by Miss Dgirl.
So, here's how it works —The Rules:
Rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names. Then the player goes to each of the “named” people’s blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. If you’ve been tagged, you do the same, letting the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. Your answer, of course, is the answer to the following questions. Here we go!
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Well, I was starting my first job, fresh out of college. It would have been my second week. I had just settled into my new loft-style, downtownish apartment (I had previously been sleeping on my brother's floor — he so sweetly let me crash at his place while I got my act together). I felt like I was making a crazy amount of money for doing what I loved, yet could hardly afford to live at said apartment. I was obsessed with design. I remember feeling so grown up yet so completely frightened of this endeavor. I remember wanting to do everything myself. I was shy and naive, but proud and unstoppable. I was a sponge, absorbing the big city and all of it's offerings. I was so ready to be an adult and to (hopefully) be taken seriously.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
Well, let's do my to-do list for tomorrow since it is 10pm...
- Write my Found Friday entry
- Interview 2 designers
- Schedule Ellie's teeth cleaning
- Water the thirsty plants
- Call my cousin, Meg, to wish her "Happy Preggers!"
3. Snacks I enjoy:
I'm enjoying the crap out of some Jolly Ranchers right now! But that is bad, bad, bad for me. Usually you'll find me snacking on almonds and cheese sticks.
4. Places I’ve lived:
- Marlton, New Jersey
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Longwood, Florida
- Florence, Italy
- Atlanta, Georgia
5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Hire a good lawyer.
- Set up my immediate family so they'd never have to work again.
- Give a poop-load of money to my friends so that we could all enjoy this new lifestyle together.
- Donate, donate, donate.
- Go back to school for photography and interior design.
- Set up & run rescue facilities and shelters for dogs.
- Live and travel everywhere.
Ok, so I'm cheating and only tagging 1 person, to make it a true tag-you're-it game! That's you, L.C.T.!