Saturday, June 28, 2008

Found Friday - MTV Cribs.

I thought you'd want to see what's in my fridge:



Ok, no, I'm totally kidding.

Actually, I'm showing you what is left of the contents of my fridge.

Yup, kids, the reason there was lack 'o posting this week is because I had no power for 2 days. For no reason other than I actually forgot to pay my power bill.

I have now realized that if one ever wants to feel "young again", well, just don't pay your power bill. It will immediately take you back to your college days. Ahhh. I was so confused when I came home and it was 85 degrees in my house, and after talking with both my neighbors and seeing that they had power, I was like, oh poo! Did I not pay my bill?

I still cannot believe that I did that! Now, to be clear, EP basically only gives you 30 days and not so much notice that you haven't paid your bill (it's a municipal) before they cut you off. But still, people, I'm a grown woman here! Geesh. All I know is that I need to slow down my pace a little bit and get my act together, or, at least my bill paying area.

Well, that's one way to get around to cleaning out your fridge, right?

2 comments:

Dawn Gahan said...

ya nut. i'd encourage you to slow down but I'm way guilty lately of going 100 miles an hour, so I have no right to preach.

Love,
Dgirl

mom/ninny said...

You do a lot, Ali and always very well. Don't beat yourself up. You are allowed a few mistakes or omissions. love you!