Thursday, November 6, 2008

Have Your Cake and Eat it Too.



My dear friend, Mandi, made this "O"bama cake on Election Day for her kids. She's mayor of Meeker, so she was officially celebratory! It was really cool voting this year in my little town of East Point. Lots of young folks and first-time voters. There was a feeling of electricity and change in the air. I even went up to the Local with friends to watch the polls. I don't know about you, but I've got major withdrawal from watching all the coverage.

Although, all the networks are sure doing a great job covering the "What type of dog will they get and what will they name him/her"? Well, I guess we all need a little break from the heavy stuff. I just wish I had this cake to eat while watching it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for showing my cake!!! It was delicious... wish you could have shared it with us!